Tuesday, April 05, 2011

This birthday party better come fast…

because I don’t know if the ‘pigeon bus’ can survive this little guy for the next two weeks.

DSC_0001          DSC_0003

I already having to make more ‘party beaks’ because a great many of them have ended up like this.


due to this:


Who knew I should have tried to make this:


for them LONG ago. 

Lily has been playing ice cream truck and ‘Target on wheels’  since the first piece of masking tape  hit the cardboard. 


Anonymous said...

The bus is just about the cutest thing ever!!! Where does your talent end? Wow! How precious does my little Eli look standing in his bus. I just love to look at his chubby,little patties.

See you in 8 days!!!!!!

Love you, Maow

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

i love this!!!! the pigeon is still one of o's fav book characters. brought pigeon to show in tell last week:) happy birthday eli!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that we can't come. We sure will be thinking about you!