Tuesday, April 05, 2011

This birthday party better come fast…

because I don’t know if the ‘pigeon bus’ can survive this little guy for the next two weeks.

DSC_0001          DSC_0003

I already having to make more ‘party beaks’ because a great many of them have ended up like this.

DSC_0028-1

due to this:

DSC_0018-1

Who knew I should have tried to make this:

DSC_0030

for them LONG ago. 

Lily has been playing ice cream truck and ‘Target on wheels’  since the first piece of masking tape  hit the cardboard. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bus is just about the cutest thing ever!!! Where does your talent end? Wow! How precious does my little Eli look standing in his bus. I just love to look at his chubby,little patties.

See you in 8 days!!!!!!

Love you, Maow

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

i love this!!!! the pigeon is still one of o's fav book characters. brought pigeon to show in tell last week:) happy birthday eli!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that we can't come. We sure will be thinking about you!

JeJe